Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Birthday Meme



Your Birthdate: August 28




You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame.

You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems.

Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego.

You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance.



Your strength: Your bold approach to life



Your weakness: You don't accept help



Your power color: Bronze



Your power symbol: Pyramid



Your power month: October



I don't really think I'm controlling at all. I do have a bold approach to life, I've been told that I do quite a few times. I never let anyone help me. I know that's a weakness, but it's just part of who I am. I'm not sure about bronze... I prefer silver. I never knew that a pyramid was my power symbol, I normally just use my middle finger. And October, huh? I'll have to pay attention this October and see if there's a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment